Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Updates!

So, first up, a warning. Alas, my day job is going HYPER OH MY GOD CONFERENCE IN THREE WEEKS OH MY GOD PANIC mode. By which I mean, that's me, while my boss and everyone else goes, 'it's cool, no worries, it'll work out.' I don't have my test environment! My person hasn't even done a practice because we don't have a test environment!!!!

Um.

What this means is that I'm working the day job a lot the next two point five weeks and therefore will be even more absent and scatterbrained and weird. (That's the warning. :3) Feel free to pester me into submission if I manage to accidentally ignore you.

Writing things!

LT3 released Bad Moon Rising yesterday. Today. Recently. What's today? Um, but I have a short story in this anthology, called The Were Curse, and I may have mentioned it. ^__^ It's werewolves with a magical spell origin! Also, Megan has totally promised to write Dominic's story, so you should all pester her for that. /going to get dead

Bad Moon Rising cover

I'm pretty sure I mentioned Bestiary recently, but here is the link to the product page for reference.

I have also finished my Kiss Me at Midnight story. It's ridiculous and awesome.

Megan totes roped me into writing a Halloween rentboy story, too, by which I mean she came up with the idea and didn't even hint I should do it b/c she didn't want me to stress b/c she's nice like that. I had so much goddamn trouble coming up with an idea that stuck, that I almost gave up. Seriously, started like SIX stories, all of them boring and cliche and boring and one that was a repeat (almost identical) to the KMAM story. It was tragic. Then I thought of a vague idea on Monday and managed to write 4k on it and IDK what's going on, but it's working so I'm going with it. ^__^

Elsewise, on my list is a rockstar story for Rocking Hard, a fantasy story for If You're Reading This ..., Stolen Hearts Part Two (tentatively titled "Heart Repair"), a silly superhero story, the sequel and prequel to Playing with Shadows, and a fairy tale remake of Snow White. Because I'm not enough of a headless chicken as is. ^__~

No comments:

Post a Comment