Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Smoking is Bad for You

Okay, so I suck at updating. This should come as no grand surprise to anyone. The LT3 Kiss Me Quick stories have been eating a lot of my time this past month, but since tonight's the last of them up, I shouldn't be as tied up as I have been lately. Not that that means I'll post more, but I'll probably be writing more, which is the important thing, right? ^__~

Tangentially related, I've got a second KMQ short being released with the fourth week of stories. ^__^ It's called Smoking is Bad for You and I'm really excited for it. It's contemp, which is weird for me, and police detectives, which is even weirder for me. I really like the characters, though, and I'm hoping to play with them in a full-length story down the road. Check it out, if you are so inclined:

 



Smoking is Bad for You cover


With nothing better to do until his contact shows up, Detective Keith Halfen notices a man who looks familiar, but whom he cannot place. Curious, determined to place the man, he strikes up a conversation and finds himself drawn in when he learns why the man is lingering outside a restaurant smoking a cigarette...

No comments:

Post a Comment