Thursday, January 17, 2013

Books!

Okay, first up, Retirement is out! ^__^ It's a cute, short little thing, but full of magic and snarking and cranky peeps. I <3 my cranky mages, NEGL. The whole Kiss Me at Midnight collection is made of awesome, so definitely check it out (seriously, there's a femmeslash threesome, I can't even at how awesome that is just for existing.)

Retirement



Second up! The Novelty Maker is out there and available for anyone to snag a copy. ^__^ I'm seriously pleased with how that one turned out, and hope peeps like it. Also, while at LT3, definitely snag a copy of M's Sandy Auction story, The Stable Boy. It's a fucking awesome fairy tale.

The Novelty Maker  The Stable Boy

And now I am to bed, b/c I've stayed up waaaay too late with these shenanigans. Why isn't it weekend yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment