Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Things!

Retirement

My Kiss Me at Midnight short, Retirement is now up for preorder! It comes out next week, along with nine other awesome short stories. ^__^ I totally recommend picking up the bundle, and checking out the other weeks' stories.


Also coming soon, The Novelty Maker, which is a going to be a freebie. Written for the lovely Julia Alaric, it's my Sandy auction story. She's got first reading dibs, and I'll probably put the download up for ya'll this coming weekend/next week/whenever I'm not drowning in KMAM. ;3

The Novelty Maker

As often as he can possibly manage, Cole slips away from the parties and teas inflicted upon him by his mother to visit Harlowe, the brilliant, mercurial novelty maker he met several months ago when commissioning a piece for his mother. Overwhelmed with work, and preferring to avoid people, Harlowe is not an easy person to know, and Cole values too much their hard-won friendship to ever risk it by telling Harlowe of his true feelings. Then Harlowe begins to receive letters from a secret admirer …



I swear there was more, but I do not remember it. Bedtime for me! Hope ya'll are having a good week. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment