Monday, September 5, 2011

Renames and restarts

I've been contemplating changing the domain name for my website for a while. I've had the name Nikerym in various forms since my fandom days, but people finding me through Less Than Three Press would be hard-pressed to connect the dots between Sasha L. Miller and Nikerym. I also debated a while on changing my LJ name, and decided that was probably a good idea as well. Everything is still connected; if you try to go to nikerym.com or nikerymis.livejournal.com, you'll be redirected to the new names. This won't last forever, so if you have bookmarks and or links, please to be updating. ^^

As part of the rename, I completely revamped my website. I like the colors and scheme a lot, and I've trimmed down the number of free reads on the site to the stories and ficbits that are complete and uh, not completely terrible to think about people reading. Everything else is still available on LJ or on Fictionpress and I have no plans for deleting any of it unless I rewrite. If you can't find anything, let me know and I will search it out for you.




LT3 updates:

The Were Curse, my contribution to LT3's Bad Moon Rising serial anthology, will begin on September 13! It runs for five updates (through November 8). I've put up an excerpt here on the site, and I think there's more to it than I posted previously (but I can't remember because my brain fails at retention).

The Trouble with Magic, a compilation of three stories, will be released in the LT3 Book Market on September 28. LT3 will be giving away a free copy from the Less Than Three Press GoodReads Group. The giveaway post isn't up yet, but will be in a few weeks. I'll also be raffling off a copy here, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment