Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Trouble with Magic is out!

The Trouble with Magic is now out! Congrats to lucky #42 Kathleen (the first Kathleen ^__~ and I swear that number was completely random), winner of the free copy. If you would like to buy a copy, you can do so in the LT3 Book Market! I hope ya'll enjoy. <333



*~*~*~*


LT3 is doing some awesome stuff in October, including sales and giveaways and some awesome web stuff that I hope to do this weekend. ^__^ Keep an eye out, especially on the GoodReads group, if you happen to be a member. Megan is also doing a bunch of stuff on her website for the paltry occasion of her birthday (she's turning old ^__~), so keep an eye out there. Also, Yaoi-con is next month! /excited

*~*~*~*


The Fairy's Assistant, running in the LT3 Fairy Tale serial slot, completed this week! I really loved writing that story, and I hope ya'll enjoyed it too! It'll be available w/a serial subscription for a while yet, since we need a few more fairy tales before we can compile Volume 4 of the fairy tales (OMG, volume 4).

*~*~*~*


I think that's all I've got. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment